With over two decades worth of experience in working with communities across two continents, Becky Hirst is regarded as one of Australia’s leading community engagement practitioners, leaders, commentators and strategists. With knowledge in traditional, face-to-face and digital engagement methodology, Becky’s insights are second to none.
Becky’s passion comes from taking a grass-roots, person-centred approach to engaging with communities and she is well known for her genuine desire to involve people in decision-making and problem solving that affects them.
Becky’s services include (but aren’t limited to) –
– Community Engagement Strategy development – traditional, face-to-face and digital engagement
– Community-facing organisations – are your people at the centre of all you do?
– Community Engagement Audit and Organisational Engagement Health Checks
– Monitoring and evaluation of community engagement – measuring influence, process, outputs and outcomes
– Public Consultation Policy review
– Community Engagement Frameworks, Models and Procedures
– Community Engagement training – politicians, advisors, senior executives, community
– Stakeholder mapping, analysis and risk mitigation
– Social media strategy and protocols, including personal brand awareness for decision makers in the public eye
– Community development – bottom-up grassroots activism
– Storytelling approaches